Supporting access, innovation and collaboration between pharma and the NHS
The HSJ Life Sciences Forum, now in its third year, offers a unique opportunity for pharma to come face to face with NHS policy makes, senior front-line leaders and regulatory bodies, to gain clarity on the current and future direction of the Life Sciences landscape and discuss realistic solutions and to their challenges.
With limited delegate places available, you can expect an intimate and informal environment where topical themes will be addressed and debated in depth.
The event will be held under the Chatham House Rule to ensure that both parties benefit from open and candid conversations on challenging issues dominating the healthcare ecosystem.
- Challenge senior leaders on the implementation of the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy and find out what is being done to speed up market access
- Hear from Academic Health Science Networks (AHSNs) about new innovations that have been rolled out at pace and scale within the NHS
- Find out how the Accelerated Access Collaborative is supporting rapid uptake of innovation and adoption and what barriers pharma should consider when selling into the NHS
- Learn why you need to reshape your value proposition across the entire healthcare ecosystem and align with key principles that underpin the NHS Long Term Plan to become more commercially attractive
- Gain clarity on the priorities of the NHS and benefit from successful strategies for enhancing engagement and partnership with key stakeholders
High profile speakers: Come face to face with NHS policy makers, senior front-line leaders and regulatory bodies that you do not always get to hear from
Intelligence and insight: Understand the priorities of your NHS customers and find out what opportunities there are for pharma to contribute to the development of Integrated Care Systems
Get ahead of the game: Find out what your competitors are doing to accelerate market access by listening to successful case studies
Intimacy and exclusivity: Ensure your company is represented in this gathering of no more than 80 attendees
Connect, exchange and engage: This isn’t a one-way transfer of information; it’s an opportunity to share your insights and challenge speakers on various issues that are impacting your business
Fresh formats: Benefit from a variety of session structures to suit different learning styles; keynotes, streams and interactive discussion groups which allow you to discuss challenges in greater depth
Who should attend?
- Chief Executives, Managing Directors, Area Managers
- Medical Directors, Chief Scientists
- Commercial Directors, Sales Managers, Business Development Directors
- Market Access Managers, Marketing Directors, Patient Access Managers, Partnership Managers, Healthcare Service Managers
- Government Affairs Managers, Policy and Affairs Directors, Public Affairs Managers, Policy Development Directors
T: +44 (0)20 7608 9079
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9045
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9074
T : +44 (0)20 7608 9054