The Life Sciences Industry is now at the forefront of discussions regarding the global COVID-19 pandemic, with evolving pressures and challenges on the government, the NHS and the pharmaceutical industry.
Now more than ever, it is vital for pharma to strengthen collaboration and understand the priorities of its NHS customers. The HSJ Life Sciences Virtual Event offers a timely and unique opportunity for pharma to connect with and participate in worthwhile discussions led by NHS policy makers, senior frontline leaders and regulatory bodies, to gain clarity on the current and future direction of the Life Sciences landscape and discuss realistic solutions to their challenges.
- Quiz senior leaders on the sector’s response to COVID-19 and discuss challenges, lessons learned and future opportunities
- Find out what regulatory flexibilities have been introduced to fast-track market access for industry and understand how the Accelerated Access Collaborative will support sustainable long-term market access post-COVID-19
- Learn why you need to reshape your value proposition across the entire healthcare ecosystem and align with key principles that underpin the NHS Long Term Plan to become more commercially attractive
- Gain practical insight and strategies for enhancing collaboration between pharma and the NHS
- Find out what is being done to ensure pharma supply chains can adapt to become robust and resilient in the long term
Virtual Event Format
- Four live session in the format of a panel discussion, each with four speakers dialled in remotely by webcam, and followed with a live Q&A
- 40 minute live sessions from 9.45am – 1.15pm running in direct succession
- On-demand content for participants to view on the day of the virtual event and afterwards
As an attendee of the live virtual event you will have the opportunity to:
Hear from the senior leaders across the NHS, government and regulatory bodies and stay up to date with national priorities and objectives for the Life Sciences sector
Ask your most pertinent questions during live Q&As with the expert speaker faculty
Find out what more you can do to support the changing needs of your NHS customers and explore realistic solutions to your challenges
Access the virtual platform in advance to view key content and speaker biographies, as well as all session recordings post-event