About the HSJ Life Sciences Forum
Government initiatives in recent years have identified that patient access to new treatments and technologies is imperative if outcomes are to improve. There has been little progress so far because the NHS is facing a huge financial challenge while simultaneously attempting to transform services through the STP process and formation of ICSs.
The HSJ Life Sciences Forum is an exclusive event for representatives from industry who seek to develop relationships with and deliver innovation to the NHS.
Attendees will benefit from:
- Candid and open discussion about access and pricing as the PPRS process completes
- Keynote sessions in which NHS England and STP leaders outline their strategic vision and what role the life sciences sector can play in supporting it
- Lively debate about the Life Sciences Industrial Strategy and how barriers between industry and NHS can be broken down to realise its goals
- Breakout sessions in which AHSNs, industry and the NHS can discuss service redesign, patient pathways and the innovation from industry that’s required to deliver an ambitious programme of transformation
- Clarity on the evolving role of NICE, NIHR and MHRA
- Increased knowledge of the challenges and changes in the NHS at a national level in terms of specialised commissioning and at a local level as ICSs begin to develop at pace